Warehouse Associate I - 2nd Shift
Sandvik Machining Solutions in Hebron, KY is looking for a
Warehouse Associate I
2nd Shift Position (1:30PM - 10:00PM)
Sandvik Machining Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global market-leading manufacturer of tools and tooling systems for advanced industrial metal cutting. Products are manufactured in cemented carbide and other hard materials such as diamond, cubic boron nitride and special ceramics.
Key performance areas
As a Warehouse Associate I, you will be responsible for processing of customer orders for shipment, receiving inbound material from internal and external suppliers, and working within the guidelines of all established policies and procedures. You will need to perform in accordance with established targets and objectives, including but not limited to: productivity, quality, attendance, safety and on time shipping performance. Additional responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate I include:
- Ensuring accuracy on all orders received by internal and external suppliers. You must be able to verify product code and quantity on all received items.
- Being able to operate RF units effectively.
- Being responsible to accurately count and verify items and quantities when doing cycle counting. Cycle counts may be performed manually using paperwork or through the automated WMS function using an RF device.
- Be responsible for accurately picking, packing and processing internal and external customer orders. Must be able to process orders manually using system generated paperwork or through the automated WMS function using an RF device.
- Accurately performing Value Added Service (VAS) functions on customer orders. This may include, but is not limited to: applying customer specified item numbers to products, labeling or packaging per customer requirements, packing of orders per customer requirements, supplying the correct paperwork or correct number of copies as specified by the customer, and additional VAS functions as required.
- Accurate reporting of completed packages/shipments, separating packages by carrier and service, and ensuring that orders are completed per ISO procedures and all Sandvik policies and procedures.
- Reporting all found non-conformances.
The Warehouse Associate I must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be on your feet 6-8 hours/day. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of WMS systems and ISO systems. You also have an understanding of all ADC warehouse processes, policies, and procedures. You possess basic computer knowledge, are team driven, result oriented and you have a flexible work schedule. You must be legally permitted to work and reside in the United States.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested in joining our team, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Warehouse Associate I position.
- Check us out at www.sandvik.com
- Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a robust benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
- Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set