Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. Our offering cover rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Rock Tools Demand Planner will be responsible for all aspects of the forecasting and supply chain management process, including operational tasks relating to inventory replenishment, for both internal and external suppliers. The Demand Planner will maintain an effective, forecast driven supply chain and liaise closely with key stakeholders within our global operation. The Demand Planner may ultimately be responsible for one or several product lines within North America and work towards achieving specific financial and service level targets.
- Ensure the timely collection and management of forecast data, perform gap/trend analysis & recommend process improvements and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure operational supply chain processes are followed and planning data is correctly maintained.
- Ensure continuous communication and collaboration of forecasting and inventory management data with the regions and key stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- Responsible for monitoring key performance indicators (KPI’s) for various Rock Tool product lines within the region. Including but not limited to: Days in Inventory (DII) and Forecast Accuracy.
- Maintain demand and supply planning parameters in collaboration with regional manager for all responsible stockrooms
- Replenishment planning
- Validate that demand data is correct and that appropriate customer forecasts are developed
- Validate that the supply plan and replenishment orders are aligned with forecasts
- Manage expediting requests from regions
- Perform detailed inventory analysis to identify opportunities and optimize inventory levels
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to establish both short- and long-term inventory strategies
- Provide back up support for other team members when required
- University Degree in related area
- 7 years of progressive Supply Chain experience (Inventory Control, Forecasting and Demand Planning) or 3 years of Supply Chain Management experience
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Computer literacy a major asset
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including a retirement savings plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits and ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Demand Planner job opening #R0029025. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Jul 8