- Deadline: 17 May
- Country: Australia
- Location: Kalgoorlie WA, Western Australia
- Job-ID: R0024962
- Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Warehouse Worker - Kalgoorlie
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
Sandvik is currently hiring a Warehouse worker to be based in Kalgoorlie. The role provides warehouse and distribution service to both internal and external customers. This role provides support in the day to day operations and activities involved with the supply of Spare Parts and Materials from the Warehouse to the end user in compliance with Sandvik Warehousing and Logistic procedures and processes.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements are considered upon application.
Areas of responsibility
- Comply with all aspects of the Sandvik EHS policy and any reasonable instruction, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe workplaces and eliminating environmental harm
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Conduct stock cycle counting, and full stock takes
- Assist with inventory control
- General warehouse maintenance and housekeeping
You must have good computer skills, be adaptable, reliable and committed to our “Zero Harm” attitude.
You will need initiative, flexibility, high level of energy and enthusiasm to display excellent communication and customer relations skills. Additionally, you are able to work as part of a small team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ warehouse/stores experience, as well as an open and current Driver’s License, Forklift License is essential, and Order Picker License would be desirable. Experience in a senior or supervisory position would be highly desirable, as well as experience in warehouse inventory control and WMS. Certificate IV in Warehousing or equivalent is also an advantage.
This position will also be supported by internal and external training to further career development to the right candidate.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Agencies need not apply.
What we offer
- Optional 12% Superannuation
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training and development opportunities for employees such as internal programs or contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
0448 044 698
Deadline: 17 May