- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Carrollton, Texas
- Job-ID: R0021833
- Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Terelion part of Sandvik Mining Rock Tools in Carrolton, TX looking for a
Terelion is a global company servicing the Mining business. We operate in over 120 countries providing drilling and completion equipment, knowledge and expertise to achieve customer goals. The key to the company's success is our innovative employees. Terelion offers an exciting and fast paced work environment, attractive benefits, and competitive pay. If you’re looking to invest in your career development, Terelion is the right place for you. Come join our team!
Key performance areas
Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels. Administers an effective system that meets the organization's inventory control needs through efficient transportation of raw materials, component parts and/or finished goods.
Key activities and responsibilities
This role is a business to business role within the mining industry. You will need to be able to execute inventory movements through various SAP transactions. As a team we will review daily shipping documents and set priorities of work. Your main customers will be our sales team with the occasional direct customer interaction. These interactions will be focused on availability of stock and expected delivery times. In the absence of your direct supervisor you will be expected to temporarily step into that role. Production scheduling, purchasing, and providing updates to the Management Team.
- Solid understanding of SAP business processes integration within the purchasing area
- Knowledge of weekly inventory of material shortage based on various milestones
- Maintaining purchase and sales orders, outbound deliveries, and invoice processing
- Interact with customers via phone and or email, receives orders /requests for quotations including pricing and availability of product
- Process product returns and credits according to procedures
- Initiates purchase requisitions, for office forms / supplies
- Liaise with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
- Checks invoices and bills of lading for accuracy of pricing, freight charges, and shipping information
- Gather requirements for the use of demand planning, inventory optimization, supply planning, and/or S&OP processes
- General office duties such as answering phones, filing, typing, faxing, and other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily during a 90-day probationary period. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be a self-starter, who will, once trained, complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Developed time management and organizational skills
- Computer literacy
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers to the Logistic Coordinator position, Job Req. ID# R0021833
At Sandvik, we encourage an inclusive working environment and strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and thereby, our customers.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
Deadline: Not set