Supply Chain Planner
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Job-ID: R0021747
- Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Allied Construction in Cleveland, OH is looking for a
Supply Chain Planner
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology (SMRT) is a leading supplier of equipment and services for the global mining and construction industry. Allied Construction, part of the SMRT group of companies, is responsible for sales and manufacturing of hydraulic attachments in the North American market.
We are now looking for an independent highly-organized self-starter with high integrity and the ability to drive the agenda while also engaging operationally.
Performs supply chain and logistics functions such as material procurement, production planning, inventory control, outsourcing, vendor selection and distribution. Creates integrated processes among internal functions (e.g., operations, purchasing and logistics) and outside suppliers.
Key performance areas
In cooperation with the global supply chain management function, develop and execute supply chain management processes – including demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning and facilitation of a regional S&OP process.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Establish and execute a regional monthly demand planning process with an evolving scope of items
- Convert demand plan to a finished goods inventory - and replenishment plan based on theoretical frameworks and tactical decision making
- Create a supply plan for all locally produced items
- Create a material inventory and replenishment for local manufacturing
- Establish, execute and follow up on supply chain management performance metrics in alignment with global needs
- Drive implementation an adaptation of planning IT applications.
- Supporting commercial team in resolving technical issues before, during and after a product or service has been delivered.
- Actively participate in developing regional and global supply chain management strategies and processes
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Structured and process oriented with strong stakeholder management skills
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of supply chain management practices
- IT savvy. Preferably knowledgeable in the areas of advanced MS Excel, Business intelligence, databases such as SQL, planning software and ERP systems
In addition to possessing a Bachelor’s and or Master’s degree in engineering or other relevant discipline, you have 5+ years of experience from supply chain management, particularly demand planning and inventory management. Preferably experience from the industrial goods sector managing low frequency high value items, not a necessity. Proven track record of establishing successful processes aiming to balance logistic cost, service levels and inventory. Proven track record of establishing trust and commitment from a wide range of stakeholders.
Other qualifications and skills:
Strong customer focus, and are dedicated to improving customer satisfaction. Your well-developed communication and interpersonal skills enable you to communicate effectively and interact comfortably with colleagues and outside partners at all levels. Your attention to detail is exceptional ERP system knowledge and expertise is required, you possess strong IT skills and are highly proficient with Excel. Project management experience and Supply Chain management certifications would be a plus.
Allied Construction offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to the Supply Chain Planner position, Job Opening # R0021747
Allied Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set