Technical Demand Planner (Parts)
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Smyrna, Georgia
- Job-ID: R0021005
- Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Smyrna, GA is looking for a
Technical Demand Planner (Parts)
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is looking for a Technical Demand Planner (Parts) to join the team. The Technical Demand Planner (Parts) works closely with Customers, Sales, and Logistics organizations to ensure execution of parts availability plans in line with Customers’ needs and Parts and Services Division measures.
Key performance areas
The technical demand planner (parts) will identify consumables items, run-to-failure (RTF) parts and major components for all active fleet in collaboration with customers and commercial sales teams. Major focus would be on developing complete recommended spare parts list by equipment model using technical expertise, internal reports and sales forecasts to support sales area parts and services objectives.
- Work closely with Parts Sales Support Representatives (PSSR), Contracts Administrators and Parts & Services Portfolio Managers to recommend and develop innovative parts availability solutions to deliver better service for Customers need while increasing revenues and margins
- Support day-to-day sales & operations activities, helping on the resolution of conflicts between different stakeholders
- Identify, communicate and proactively manage potential parts availability gaps or risk
- Monitoring machine down orders and perform root/cause analysis for improvements opportunities
- Complies with SMRT safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements
- Responsible for measuring and driving continual supply network improvements for customer under the responsibility
- Work with Logistics Operations to identify opportunities for improvement related to customer satisfaction and cost efficiency
- Participates in inventory planning projects as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
You possess a Bachelor of Science or Technical degree (or equivalent work experience) in a similar role (required). Three (3) – Five (5) years practical experience in technical demand planning, preferably exposure to the supply of parts and consumables in the mining and construction industry.
Additional skills required:
- Good data analysis, reporting and communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential, with exposure to ERP systems
- Drive, determination, and flexibility to achieve targets and goals
- Superior customer relations skills
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
We offer a competitive compensation package. Generous benefit package includes life, health, dental, PTO, holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Technical Demand Planner (Parts) position, Job Req. ID# R0021005.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set