Export & Import Officer
- Deadline: 14 Apr
- Country: Indonesia
- Location: Balikpapan
- Job-ID: R0017996
- Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
The export and import officer (exim) is responsible in the providing effective process in the exporting and importing of good in and out of the country. These activities may include providing the appropriate tariffs code, assist in custom audits, liasing with freight forwarders and country custom officers in ensuring the goods arrive and release from custom in time and proper documentation is in place.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure all employees are provided with a safe and healthy working environment.
Prepare all document (Commercial Invoice, Packing B/L insurance Cert and Cert of Origin) for L/C and TT payment
* Prepare Export document & export customs document and submit it to Custom
* Able to make relationship with EMKL & Forwarders, and Bank
* Able to maintains filling document
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant import/export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licences and restrictions.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimise cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Communicate with export and import and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Anticipate, research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department's own strategy, resources and procedures.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant export/import activities and support in relation to the organization's sales, purchasing, materials management, production and overall operating functions.
- Plan and manage overseas sales through distributors and other relevant sales outlets.
- Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
- Responsible and committed to job
- Solution oriented
- Positive work ethics
- Understand customers’ needs
- Negotiation skills
- Team Player
- Good Communicator –Verbal and Written in English and Bahasa
Deadline: 14 Apr