Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has 1 opening for a Lead, Outbound 3rd shift.
Responsible for safe, secure and accurate filling of customer orders. Lead the operation of the warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment to ultimately meet key performance indicators.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Adheres to safety and environment policies and procedures
- Executes warehouse operations
- Ensures correct process in the inbound or outbound operational areas at all times to achieve set daily operational KPIs and to reduce operational risks
- Oversees all aspects of compliance in regards to people and equipment, such as daily inspections on all operational equipment
- Participates in continuous improvement projects
- Ensure that all operational reporting is completed and made available via applicable Sandvik systems
- Ensures that shipping/export documentation for orders are accurately and methodically processed
- Reports any discrepancies with regard to stock, safety and other operational anomalies
- Undertakes discrepancy investigations and implements corrective actions
- Operational Team Leader
- Ensure optimal ensure optimal workforce planning is in place on a daily basis to achieve the productivity outcomes required
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Lead position.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set