Outbound Planner (Hybrid) 1 Year Contract
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
‘ARE YOU 'CUSTOMER FOCUSED & TEAM PLAYER'
WE LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 40,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for an Outbound Planner (Hybrid) (12 Month FTC) in our Dublin Office.
The Outbound Planner manages all activities for the customer. This includes customer order flow, and all other issues and requests from the customer. The role is also the customer facing role for the frontline regions and is responsible for customer analysis and performance.
- Order processing – Daily management of orders, managing stock orders that do not process automatically, and expediting non-stocked items to meet customer orders
- Resolve any issues daily related to processing orders- e.g. suspended, superseded, address issues or items held due to process restrictions.
- Manage all requests and complaints daily through the workflow system – LPS
- Manage Logistics performance to the customer – have monthly meetings to review performance, do data analysis on customer issues, and be backline representative for all supply chain issues into the sales areas.
- Monthly review of systems issues related to outbound orders – e.g. lost inbound orders, customer maintenance, or resolving system misalignments
- Daily release of customer orders and include the management of auto, mass and manual release orders.
- Daily review of suspended orders.
- Execute the cancellation of orders based on customer requests, superseded items, etc..
- Working with Inventory, Purchasing or Warehouse teams to source items.
- Resolve order issues like incorrect addresses, shipping instructions, etc..
- Resolve any allocation problems on a daily basis, specifically suspended orders or cycle count problems.
- Daily review and resolution of outstanding orders where source change has to be done, where it is linked to PO or DRP or where an order needs to be placed.
- Weekly review of “Hold till complete” orders, where inventory has become available or where new PO or DRP has to be created.
Logistics Process and Support (LPS).
- Review and resolve LPS tickets relating to expediting of orders, shipment discrepancy etc. on a daily basis.
- Review Unit Down Orders and expedite accordingly on a daily basis.
- Daily resolution of Sales orders that did not generate a Purchase Orders in System 21.
Quarterly review and maintenance of Customer Masters.
Weekly communication to internal/external customers regarding progress on all open orders.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain environment
- Experience in managing internal and/or external customer accounts
- Good working knowledge of International Trade and Freight processes
- Prior exposure to ERP and data warehouse systems required. Aurora, DI and Qlikview is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office and PowerBI
- Proven ability to work efficiently within a Distribution Service environment and complete duties in an autonomous manner
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, liaise and negotiate with a range of stakeholders
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong and proven focus on business and process improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to adapt to change
- Lateral thinker and problem solver
What we offer:
- 22 days annual leave
- 4 Company Days
- Defined Contribution Pension
- VHI Health Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
- Flexible start & Finish times
- Hybrid Working
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment, wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Current office address - Dockline, Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1
Other considerations: Weekend working maybe required
Reporting to: The Order Management Manager
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly at https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU.
Deadline: Not set