Sandvik Mining & Rock, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has 1 opening for a Warehouse Operator in our Elko, NV location.
As the Warehouse Operator, you will be responsible for warehouse functions according to established procedures and customer specifications, while meeting all quality standards.
Main responsibilities Include:
- Receive correct parts and quantities in time and on time
- Any discrepancies with regard to inventory, safety and other anomalies are reported
- Assist with stock counts – Wall to wall and cycle counts
- Receiving of inbound purchase orders or transfer orders
- Put-away/binning of stock
- Picking of orders
- Packing of orders
- Make deliveries to customer location
- Warehouse administration and housekeeping
- Participates in continuous improvement projects
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Required Competencies
- Ability to work specified shift
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to perform simple math calculations
- High School or equivalent experience. Post-secondary education/training in business or supply chain discipline would be of advantage.
- Desirable English Proficiency: Intermediate (CEFR B1/ Completed EF level 6)
Experience in Warehouse Distribution and or Supply Chain environment.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Warehouse Operator.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set