Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Outbound Planner – Pinkenba, Brisbane Qld
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Outbound Planner coordinates the fulfillment of orders from Sandvik whilst ensuring that orders are delivered within required delivery times and minimal logistic costs. This role is crucial in supporting the flow of Sandvik products to our customers and internal stakeholders.
Areas of responsibility
- Daily release of customer orders and include the management of auto, mass, and manual release orders.
- Execute the cancellation of orders based on customer requests and superseded items
- Collaborate with Inventory, Purchasing or Warehouse teams to source items
- Resolve any allocation problems, specifically suspended orders or cycle count problems, incorrect addresses, shipping instructions
- Review and resolution of outstanding orders where source change must be done, where it is linked to PO or DRP or where an order needs to be placed
- Weekly review of “Hold till complete” orders, where inventory has become available or where new PO or DRP must be created
- Logistics Process and Support (LPS).
- Review and resolve LPS tickets relating to expediting of orders, shipment discrepancy
- Review Unit Down Orders and expedite accordingly
- Resolution of Sales orders that did not generate a Purchase Orders in System 21.
- Quarterly review and maintenance of Customer & weekly communication to internal/external customers regarding progress on all open orders
You will have previous experience in a similar role in Warehousing or Supply Chain management with experience in Infor ERP Systems highly regarded. You are comfortable with data management, provide support for various projects and proposals. You have strong analysis and problem-solving skills, and customer service will be your key focus.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to build relationships both internally and externally and have excellent communication skills. You are passionate about continuous improvement and excited to support a global organization, with the challenges that are sure to grow your skills and develop your collaboration talents
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job & the ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 13% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
0448 044 69
Deadline: Mar 30