Site Sourcing Leader
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITY AND AUTHORITY
Global Sourcing member with shared accountability for our joint mission & global collaboration into PU.
Driving Sustainable Business and Playing Fair
- Responsible to ensures both supplier- and own compliance to internal and external policies, regulations, and laws. This includes anti-bribery and corruption regulation/policy, Sandvik EHS policy, Sandvik Supplier Code of Conduct in support of the 2030 Sustainability framework.
- Develops and implements a strong local execution plan agreed with stakeholders to realize Rock Tool’s strategy & our defined sustainability targets on e.g., climate impact and circularity with respect to our supplier base (suppliers and sub-suppliers) reducing waste.
- Leads the supplier through the SAM responsibility thinking ahead, challenge & adding value.
Leveraging Sourcing Opportunities to Strengthen our Business thinking ahead
- Implements the local sourcing & category strategy to support Global Operations and Rock Tools’ ambitions, ensuring adherence to plans, policies, systems and procedures.
- Evaluates, negotiates, and manages the risk from our suppliers to secure supply and terms supporting our business needs. Follow and implement the requirements for the onboarding process, restricted party screening & execution of BASE process maintaining SRM & ERP.
- Follows relevant market intelligence and business trends locally to be able to identify and act upon both risks and opportunities shared in the global team & PU reviews with clear PPV fcst.
- Be active & support PU Management team, driving and leading the local category strategy mitigating identified risks. Ensuring solid execution plans through alignment of a strong stakeholder network including Sales, Product line, R&D and Supply.
- Ensures qualitative sourcing input, through track planned & achieved savings into the yearly budgeting and product costing processes to ensure we meet the targets and expectations.
Local Process specialist role
- Manages the process and is responsible to local adherence of Procurement policy & WoW.
- Accountable for creating, sustaining, improving, and leading change in the process.
- Networking, coordination, and stakeholder management with relevant function & key resources and functions to ensure appropriate involvement and information sharing for Source To Pay.
- Participates with local “Make or buy” process and ensures business case-based decisions with relevant stakeholders for local products as well as externally sourced products.
Managing Supplier Performance and Development
- Manages and systematically improves sourcing & procurement key performance indicators with supplier base, such as supplier delivery performance, supplier quality, order lead times, contract coverage and payment terms improvements to ensure an efficient and cost-effective supply chain that helps us optimize our operations to enable profitable growth.
- Maintains and develops new strategic suppliers through supplier performance reviews.
- Supports a inclusive and empowering work environment with cultural differences globally.
- Ensures adherence to The Sandvik Way, applicable legislation and established policies and guidelines within area of responsibility.
Minimum 4-6 years in relevant roles
University degree Bachelor or above in related field or equal experience with relevant specialization in engineering, supply chain, and/or business.
- Experience with matrix organizations and managing cross functional team and complex products and services. Experience in sourcing and with expectations of strong project management is needed to succeed in role.
- Travel is a natural part of this position and where work can be located at supplier’s site
- Your background is formed within Supply Chain Management, and you come with a profound understanding for how its parts link together and what drives its overall performance.
- You are both self-motivated and action oriented and use your business acumen to set the right targets for our future performance.
- You aspire to make us a forerunner within sustainability and are a true ambassador for this agenda internally and in our supplier’s interfaces.
- You have solid experience from establishment and development of mutually beneficial business partnerships as well as the art of contract negotiation. You strike the right balance with constructively challenging at the negotiation table while securing collaboration, transparency, and trust to secure smooth supply of product and services looking forward.
- You are facts oriented and numbers driven: You understand the importance of data quality and transparency for our operations and secure that our decisions are well-informed.
- You are structured and enforce process orientation while promoting high work standards, continuous improvements, and adoption of best practices.
- You are curious and willing to learn. You understand the benefits of new technology and digitalization and know how to evaluate and implement it for value creation.
- You have a strong commercial understanding and take an active interest in learning the market Rock Tools operate in and our customer needs
- You are highly skilled at intercultural communication and collaboration and enjoy connecting with colleagues, partners & suppliers worldwide.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills: Determined and pedagogical.
- Good team player, communicator and can drive and lead changes required through excellent project management
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (oral and written) is a requirement;
Deadline: Jun 29