APAC Buyer & Outbound Planner
- Maintain item master including new item creation/set up in system, maintain purchasing related info, pricing & lead time review on a regular basis, etc. - Process PO of sales area in ERP system and follow through the purchasing cycle including handle requisitions, issue purchase order, follow up, track & trace, expedite, receive goods, approve payment, etc.
- Match invoices with PO vs goods received and apply for payment in system
- Follow up with suppliers on performances of on time delivery and take initiatives on improvement
- Collect liability status at supplier side e.g. tooling, jigs, inventory, etc. and work with sourcing, inventory and finance team on actions
- Maintain supplier relationships in collaboration with sourcing strategy
- Handle sales order from sales area in ERP system to secure deliveries Conduct daily communication and coordination with Sales Area including order expediting, shipment coordination, reverse logistics support, etc. as well as handling in logistics escalation system e.g. LPS
- Coordinate with 3PLs on shipment tracking to ensure on time delivery to Sales Area or end customer
- Deal with prioritization and conflicts where occurred Monitor KPIs related to Purchasing and Outbound Planning e.g. OTD, OFLT, etc.
- Work on other assignments or tasks of purchasing and outbound planning
Deadline: Dec 9