Planning and Customer Service Manager
Sandvik is a high-technology, engineering group with advanced products and world-leading positions within selected areas. Worldwide business activities are conducted through representation in more than 130 countries. Sandvik’s operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology and extensive insight into customer processes. This combination has provided world-leading positions in selected areas - tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems.
The position would directly report to General Manager, below please refer to the job description:
Key performance area:
The Planning and Customer Service Manager has below responsibility and tasks to perform
- Develop, qualify and follow up material suppliers ( together with Quality Dept.)
- Set pre-materials (RMs and hollows) purchase routines and execute purchase.
- Be responsible for the inventory control, for its capital efficiency and service levels.
- Be responsible for the master plan, to optimize the utilization of the manufacturing capacity and coordinate with Operation Dept..
- Manage the physical RM and finish goods inventory for best productivity, handling efficiency, NWC control and total cost effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain efficient information flows support business needs.
- Update on weekly basis PU's stock inventory, order stock profile, lead time and delivery status with the support from logistics department.
- Develop Department functions and the function team member's competence.
- Department cost control and reduction.
- Task assigned by the PU Manager
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or in industrial management, MBA is a plus merit.
- Sales experience in stainless steel industry in a plus.
- Industrial management experience at least 3 - 7 year experience, preferrably working experience from international companies in China..
- Fluent in both oral and written English,
- Native Chinese speaker, or at least professional level of Chinese language
- Production planning knowledge,
- Supply chain management knowledge (including quality follow-up, commercial negotiation, etc.)
- Production IT System knowledge
- International trading knowledge/ regulations.
- Seamless stainless-steel tube product and production process knowledge is a plus merit,
- Stainless steel pre-materials (billets, bars and hollows) and related process knowledge is a plus merit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process oriented skills, especially on planning capability.
- Stock inventory control skills.
- EHS Competences:
- Has high EHS awareness ；
- Be familiar with EHS regulation, norms, rules and requirements;
- Clear about the EHS responsibilities and tasks of this position;
- Be the role model when implementing EHS
As a person you are proactive, self-motivated and one with lot of initiative, courage and integrity and a business minded, result oriented attitude. You also have strong communication skills and can work in an English environment.
Deadline: Not set