Buyer Analyst I
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Alachua, FL is looking for
Buyer Analyst I
Are you a Buyer Analyst who wants to develop your career in the field of mining? If you have Buyer analyst experience in the mining industry and a background in heavy equipment, drilling and blasting, Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
Responsible for procurement in order to support production and after-market support.
Additionally, the Buyer Analyst I is responsible for:
- Ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to work safely in the working environment. Will work in compliance with the Sandvik safety management program.
- Responsibility to identify and report any unsafe work habits.
- Purchasing components based on requirements within MRP.
- Purchasing components for Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO) via hand requisitions or through the internet approval sites.
- Resolves any invoice disputes with the supplier.
- Resolves non-conforming parts through sending part back to supplier for evaluation, rework or replacement.
- Monitors supplier performance through open orders to ensure timely delivery of parts.
- Expedite parts based on production requirements.
- Ensures the system is accurate with supplier data such as lead times, coding of buyer, and supplier data.
- Sets up onsite meetings and facilitates discussion between suppliers and internal customers.
- Demonstrate respect and commitment to the IMS system (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018) taking accountability for its effectiveness and continued improvements.
The Buyer Analyst I will have a High School Diploma or GED. Minimum of (1) to three (3) years’ professional related work experience including previous purchasing experience or manufacturing experience. CPIM, or APIC Certifications a Plus
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://intranet.sandvik.com/employmentcareer/careerandvacancies/job_opportunities/Pages/default.aspx to the Buyer Analyst I position, Job Req. ID # R0032359
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set