Sales Manager - Rock Tools
- Deadline: 24 Sep
- Country: Zambia
- Location: Kitwe
- Job-ID: R0013877
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Develop customer relationships and an effective sales team to execute the sales strategy, identify and follow-up sales opportunities, meet required revenue targets, drive profitable results and gain market share.
Key performance areas
- Know and understand customers business (revenue base, geographical area, sales potential, business cycle and decision makers)
- Know and understand market challenges and competitor presence
- Provide significant input into strategic plans for the continued expansion of revenue within the area and in the region
- Work with the Rock tools Team on customer strategies that will affect the revenue and business profitability of the business
- Recruit, mentor, motivate, train, evaluate, lead and coach sales team members (Where appropriate) to accomplish the goals and objectives
- Prospecting, developing, and expanding new business
- Assist the team with project proposal preparation
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Review competitors’ offering and price and determine strategies to improve market penetration
Key Performance Indicators
- Invoice vs budget/forecast
- Product mix/focus
- Inventory performance
- Order fill rate
- Market Share Increases
- Operation Excellence
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical//Mining)
- Commercial or Business qualification
- 5 years’ experience in Sales Management
- Extensive experience in managing customer relationship
- Well-developed understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Computer literate with proven computer skills. (Advanced Skills in Excel and Word)
- Strong technical background across engineering disciplines.
- Fitness for underground and surface mines (Silicosis Certification).
- Project Management skills.
- Account management experience.
- EIZ Membership.
- Valid driver’s license.
Deadline: 24 Sep