FAT/SAT Test Specialist
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for Technical Project Manager to join their Rotary Drills Division in Alachua, FL.
Sandvik is a global engineering company with over 37,000 team members worldwide. Our division headquarters in sunny Alachua, FL is where we design and manufacture world class rotary drill machines for the global surface mining industry. We offer customer focused mining solutions centered on our own employees’ passion to win while maintaining a fun and rewarding work atmosphere.
At Sandvik, we’re technology driven, innovative, entrepreneurial, and inclusive! Our workplace is full of dedicated and passionate team members who directly contribute to our company’s growth and success. We believe that diversity inspires, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our differences. And it’s our commitments to Safety, Quality and our People in what sets us apart here in Alachua.
The Technical Project Manager will oversee and evaluate testing requirements of new or modified products. They will drive continuous product improvement and ensure that the Rotary Drilling Division delivers safe, reliable, maintainable, and compliant products globally. The Technical Project Manager will Collaborate and coordinate with appropriate resources regarding the scheduling, implementation, or adjustments needed to ensure on-time completion of validation testing.
- Assist engineering with protocols for validation or performance testing of new or modified products.
- Analyzes data from validation tests to determine whether systems and processes meet required criteria and specifications.
- Develops, maintains, or reviews validation and compliance documentation including schematics, protocols, and engineering change notices.
- Supports product feedback cases from initial review thru closing for Continuous Product Improvement (CPI).
Education & Experience
- BA/BS Degree and 5+ years of related technical experience
- AA Degree or Vocational Tech Education with 15+ years of related technical experience
- Must have experience with reading and interpreting engineering documentation.
- Working within projects gate models within restraints like budgets and schedules.
- Proven working experience utilizing various applications with Office 365 and CRM systems (Salesforce preferred).
- Proven working experience with calibration/testing/validation protocols.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Functional knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and control sub-systems as well as PLC and Automation/Control Systems.
- Excellent written, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of automated testing software and processes.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to lead projects in the face of the customer.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com to the Technical Project Manager position, Job Req. ID #R0053824.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at HRsupport.US@sandvik.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set