Channel Manager - United States - Fully Remote
Account planning and execution
- Grow and maintain retention of sales at low touch customers
- Maintain regular meeting schedules to review sales performance and opportunity creation.
- Implement and maintain an account plan for business development of sales channels and end users
- Develop good working relationships with sales channels to maximize profitable sales of Dormer Pramet products
- Inform sales channels and end users of new product/service introductions and support digital data requests and requirements
- Remain aware of customer needs regarding price, delivery and product offerings, and work with appropriate classified channels to leverage this knowledge to best serve the customer and obtain the most profitable business for the Company.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to drive marketing activities
- Maintain pricing agreements
- Review and maintain distributor policies and agreements
- Negotiate baseline, rebate and marketing agreements
General management and administration
- Evaluate authorized and prospective distributors, supply data and recommendations to Sales Management and Strategic Relations regarding the appointment or the discontinuance of existing authorized distributors
- Execute the national channel strategy locally with collaboration with the Strategic Relations Team
- Work closely with Channel Marketing Manager on the Channel Marketing Strategy
- Advise and consult with Sales Management on the planning and execution of sales programs, policies, procedures and problems related to product sales
- Keep informed on competitors’ activities by gathering data and making observations; recommend actions necessary to mitigate competitive activity
- Meet goals for product sales, sales volume, and A&S expense
- Prepare weekly itinerary call reports, test reports, expense accounts and other reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform sales administration tasks including, but not limited to, submission of drawings for approval, order input, return material authorization (RMA), and requests for training in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand customers’ current and future needs and the driving forces behind them, and develop a way of working to proactively provide the right solution to OUR Customers
- Challenge current way of working; promote new initiatives and initiate action.
- Acts as a change agent and keep your team motivated
- Creates a Safety-First culture and conducts business in an ethical manner, in compliance with Sandvik anti-corruption policy
Global sales strategy management and execution
- Share and support global sales channels strategies at the cluster level
- Collaborate and report out on global sales channels KPIs
- Participate and contribute to global channels workshops
- Participate in global sales channels resource and budgeting planning activities
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with and through industrial distributors
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation and benefits package including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with core contribution and match
- Paid family leave
- Opportunities for professional competence development and training
- Opportunities for career advancement.
The wage range for this role takes into account the factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $100,960 – 120,000.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online to Job Requisition R0052870
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set