Sandvik Coromant is looking for an Account Manager
Location: Ontario, Canada
If you are customer-focused, have a passion for sale excellence and closing deals get you excited and bring your adrenaline up, Sandvik Coromant wants to speak with you about this exciting Account Manager opportunity!
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service, and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future.
Key performance areas
The Account Manager will leverage our offer portfolio to create new cross-selling opportunities and to growth share of wallet. The Account Manager will be accountable for ensuring that the development strategy aligns with the Local Business Plan, achieving customer specific sales targets, share of wallet gain and profitability goals.
What you will work on
- Achieve sales and revenue goals and initiatives that drive results within established account base ensuring appropriate development strategy is defined for the assigned customer portfolio.
- Support Sales Management in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets.
- Cultivates strong customer relationships securing their commitment.
- Provides the full Coromant offer by leveraging company’s resources such as Application Specialists, Products Experts, Strategic Relations, etc.
- Provides customer with Customer Value File promoting value offer and savings activities.
- Consistently reviews results and proactively develops corrective actions to secure delivery of the Local Business Plan
- Grow existing market shares and hunts for new opportunities within their customer portfolio.
- Market awareness to find new accounts and provides accurate and timely market information regarding customers and competitors.
- Five or more years’ experience in sales management -engineering cutting tools knowledge is a plus.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Successful experience from negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Must possess a current driver’s license valid for his/her state of primary residence.
Other required competencies:
- Ability to set up and communicate business targets and plans.
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations applicable to product applications and sales statistics; analyze and balance main KPIs.
- Ability to use digital tools of Office 365 in daily work, CRM (Dynamics)
- Strong execution capabilities, able to create synergy, collaborate and gain commitment.
- Skilled communicator and presenter in the English language, both verbally and in writing
- All Account Manager positions will have an estimated overnight travel of 10%, which will vary depending on the business needs/ situation.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply for the Account Manager, Ontario, Canada position Job #R0051825. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: Not set