Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Inventory Controller – Tropicana, WA
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
About the role
We are currently have an opportunity for two Inventory Controllers to join the Sandvik site-based team on the busy Tropicana Goldmine site. This will be a full-time position working an 8:6 Roster FIFO from Perth. As the Inventory Controller you will be working closely with the Site Coordinator as you look to continuously improve processes and the service we provide to our client. Your main responsibilities will include: (but not limited to)
- Control of site inventory levels, receipting and dispatch
- Assisting Forecast, Tracking, Inspecting and Monitoring inventory levels
- Stock taking to appointed times as designated
- Assist site coordinator with site-based inventory strategy
- Control returnable stock from site back to Sandvik warehouse
- Loading and unloading of Inventory
- Forklift operations
- Data Entry: updating KPI spreadsheet, receipt orders via Aurora
- 2 + years’ experience ideally working in a fast paced Storesperson or Inventory Controller position
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Customer focused, with a continuous improvement approach
- A committed and proactive approach to Safety
- You’re a team player but can also show initiative and work independently
- Strong organisation skills & attention to detail
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Office
- Class C Manual Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence desirable
- Can provide a recent National Police Clearance
- Long term fulltime position with a solid pipeline of work ahead
- Work for a market leading global OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Competitive remuneration package which will also include an increased superannuation rate and annual bonus
- We have an exceptional onboarding and training process to support our new starters
- We have a huge focus on Safety, Health, and Wellbeing. Our annual wellbeing survey determines our Top 3 health and wellbeing focuses for the year to support our employees
- Our Employee Benefits Program includes salary sacrifice options, and many other perks such as length of Service Recognition program and company funded paid parental leave
- Ongoing career development and training with plenty of opportunities to progress your career within Sandvik
- We are proud to be a Work 180 Employer that embraces diversity and inclusivity!
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Talent Acquisition Specialist WA
Paul Monaldi - 0473 218 033
Deadline: Apr 8