CSR and Operations Manager
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is looking for a
CSR and Operations Manager
Location – Flexible
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions (SRP) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries.
- Plan, direct, and monitor the activities of an inside sales team within a specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established inside sales targets, and responsible for overall management and continuous improvement of warehouse operations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- To ensure that the customer service team operates effectively and efficiently and that the sales and profitability targets are achieved.
- To drive team performance through effective and regular performance management and coaching.
- Manage, develop, and support the customer service team within a designated area to implement relevant marketing and sales plan.
- Ensure optimum customer segmentation for the region.
- Ensure compliance with local legislative frameworks and/or rules. Ensures warehouse processes are maintained and managed to limit financial risks, including goods returns, credit, receiving & dispatch processes.
- Ensures administration and operation of the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment functions satisfactory.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Prepare and manage staff schedules
- Be responsible for customer service messaging to our customers
- Continue aftermarket support for customers and dealers
- Increase revenue through excellent customer service
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 8 – 10 years of experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to effectively lead or influence others without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to create a long-term business development plan
- Knowledge of the relevant industry
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Ability to develop knowledge of customer business processes
- Excellent customer relations and active listening skills
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the CSR and Operations Manager position Req. ID # R0051474 #LI-Remote
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set