Value Center Specialist
Sandvik Coromant is looking for a Value Center Specialist
Location: Mebane, NC (Hybrid role with 3 days in office)
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik. New opportunity awaits, as we enter the future of manufacturing. And we want you to be part of our journey!
Key Performance areas
The purpose of the Value Center, and its specialist, is to strengthen customer relationships with a focused group of customers. This is accomplished by providing focused customer support, value-added services, and providing a consultancy approach to business support and ways of working.
- Support and co-management of focused customer groups/accounts
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships with Account Managers and Customers
- Coordinate and host communications and meetings with internal and external stakeholders (emails, conference calls, weekly/monthly meetings, etc.)
- Regularly work with other internal organizations (Sales Support Center, Pricing, Production, Supply Planning, Quality, etc.)
- Support Value Center Services with a project management style approach to coordinate stakeholders and ensure tasks are completed (VC Services: Vending Tool Logistics, Pay-per-part, Stock Management, etc.)
- Work in coordination with Sales to promote the value-added offers and provide knowledge about best practices and ways of working for these solutions
- Collaborate with the Sales organization and Account Managers to develop local business plans that help achieve accelerated sales and profit growth within focused key accounts
- Actively contribute to establishing a first-class customer experience at focused key accounts and through the value-added service offer
- Contribute to best practices and development of new value-added solutions
- Possess a proactive mindset to customer management and internal ways of working
- Can create positive and deep relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Is comfortable meeting with and hosting meetings directly with key customers
- Has a consultancy approach to resolving issues, and action-oriented to complete tasks
- Demonstrates strong planning and organization skills with a project management mindset
- Is experienced in ERP and SAP systems, Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), and CRM databases (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Possesses a fundamental knowledge of finance, primary accounting, and business economics
- Has a focus on continuous improvement and delivering results
- Promotes an inclusive and open-minded atmosphere, and enjoys collaborating and exploring different perspectives
- Has existing metal cutting industry experience would be a plus!
- Is legally eligible to work in the USA
At Sandvik Coromant, we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business, and our customers. We’re looking forward to talking to you about this exciting opportunity!
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, & a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Value Center Specialist position, Job Requisition # R0051248.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set