Business Line Manager - Ground Support
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is looking for a
Business Line Manager – Ground Support
Location – Flexible in US
Key performance areas:
The Business Line Manager Ground Support - primary objectives are customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability. The role is customer focused and concentrates on the development and implementation of sales strategies for Ground Support within the Sales Area.
The role requires the ability to obtain and communicate relative to the application engineering of Ground Support Products and the provision of technical service and Support.
Responsibility includes overall results of the respective Business Line, within the Sales Area, and is accountable for the success and the long-term viability of the business.
Responsibility also includes leadership, development, and management of the Business Line team, with a strong focus on ensuring the team also works collaboratively with other business lines, to maximize the business potential sales opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Business Growth and Development
- Drive sales (may include handling all aspects of bidding, project studies, customer requests, providing leads, assisting on or making sales calls, making presentations, providing training, providing competitive intelligence, etc…) directly to Customers and internally to our Account Managers and Sales Representatives and to our dealers.
- Responsible for Business Line – Ground Support P&L and NWC within the Sales Area, achieving profitability targets, and aligning with the global Divisions financial targets.
- Provide Technical Service to our customer via underground support re testing of installed products. Underground Audits and Pull Testing of products.
- Identify and develop sales plans and objectives for the Business Line – Ground Support customer base, inclusive of accurate forecasting.
- Develop and enhance the overall relationship with key customers, leading to constructive and profitable business partnerships.
- Growing revenue and profitability through direct personal customer management to key corporate accounts in the Sales Area. Ensures expert technical support is provided at a high level to guarantee our customers extract maximum value from our products.
- Creates business development plans and targets for the product range in collaboration with the Division. This will include the introduction of new products into the market.
- Manages introduction of new products into the Sales Area to ensure customer satisfaction and value realization.
- Working cooperatively and in collaboration with Account Management team to identify and pursue customer sales opportunities. Leveraging bundled deals as a tool to gain market share, where applicable.
- Create customer value propositions for the local market to proactively create opportunities for Sandvik.
- Manage AR/cash collection per contract terms.
- Coordinates data from the market for analysis, research, and design engineering for the successful development of new product offerings.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Business discipline preferred, but not an absolute requirement
- Ten years industry-related experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Understanding of Ground Support Products, technology and applications preferred.
- Ability to create a long-term business development plan
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity
- Ability to see the big picture, yet focus on the detail
- Working knowledge of relevant applications would be highly desirable
- Ability to assess and manage business risk
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid paternity leave and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Business Line Manager – Ground Support position, Job Opening # R0050978
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law. #LI-Remote
Deadline: Not set