Key Customer Manager, Construction
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for a
Key Customer Manager, Construction
You are a customer focused leader, with the technical insight to perceive what your customers need and drive that through different teams either internally or with our dealer network. You instinctively work cross functionally to drive both action and results and are a confident and enthusiastic leader. You’re a team player, who lives and promotes a culture of continuous improvement, innovative solutions, safety, and you thrive under pressure. Come explore a great opportunity as a Key Customer Manager within Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions –Sales Area USA!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, loading, and hauling, rock support and automation solutions.
Location – Smyrna, GA or Flexible
Key Performance Areas
As a Key Customer Manager your focus will be to:
- Achieve sustainable profitable growth of the assigned Key Customer Accounts together with the sales team of Sandvik by driving the value selling team effort through both Direct and Distributor channels.
- Be the expert on the assigned customers, knowing their needs and consider all of Sandvik's applicable product and service offerings with a clear focus during the first couple years in the business development to grow the active equipment fleet and support capabilities with our partners.
- Know Sandvik's position with the customers, identify opportunities - and set a winning strategy and action plans to grow our business with our internal/external teams.
- Proactively offer valuable solutions that contribute to the customers’ success, becoming a go-to-partner that is preferred over the competition together with the sales and dealer teams. The main focus is the business development activities related to growing our active fleet for surface drills encompassing both the equipment as well as promoting the technology offerings (including Automation and Remote Monitoring Services), Rock Tools, and after sales Parts and Service solutions.
- Be the ambassador of Sandvik, assuring quality communication.
- Lead the management and building of customer relationships, involve the internal Sandvik network.
- Build sustainable and profitable customer business growth
- Understand the customers value drivers and operational/application needs
- Manage sales opportunities together with the sales team and dealers- from scoping to negotiated agreements
- Lead the relevant customer teams (internal/external)
- Manage relationships and coordinate activities communication
- Maintain profitability of account, and manage contracts
- Gather customer intelligence, e.g. fleet analysis by site; and input to Business Line Managers to address product offering
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Account management skills, business acumen, and diplomacy
- Knowledge of both direct and distributor sales channels
- Proficient business development with entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced accountability, networking, and relationship management
- Managing in matrix environment
- Team management in matrix environment
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to build trust through own actions, sense of urgency in getting things completed and high business ethics
- Stakeholder management
- Project management
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Ability to learn technical details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage the activities and opportunities in CRM to drive further transparency and accountability
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering, or combination of education and experience
- Business development and industrial sales experience with demonstrated growth results
- Experiences relevant to the Responsibilities and Competencies of this Key Customer Manager position
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive package of health, dental and disability insurance, PTO, paternal leave, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Key Customer Manager position, Job Req. ID# R0050903.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law. #LI-Remote
Deadline: Not set