Parts and Service Sales Representative
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Parts and Service Sales Representative – Kenwick, WA
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Parts & Service Sales Representative (PSSR) is responsible for identifying aftermarket parts and service sales opportunities within an allocated customer base.
The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and growing the allocated customer account relationships through an effective account management process, incorporating the customers’ strategic requirements with value offerings from Sandvik.
The focus is to provide representation to our customers at a higher level, with a greater focus on medium to long term goals, for both our customers’ and Sandvik.
Areas of responsibility
- Identifies aftermarket issues and opportunities and acts as liaison with customer through to completion
- Develop sales opportunities for all aftermarket products for all Sandvik product lines
- Performs gap analysis on existing fleet to identify sales opportunities
- Responsible for achievement of agreed targets
- Ensures accounts are in compliance with terms and conditions of sale
- Provide support and assistant following up outstanding debtors
- Liaises between customer and Sandvik on aftermarket issues to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner
- Predictive parts forecasting through analysing customer maintenance strategy and planning to ensure parts availability meets customer demand and expectation
You will be flexible and self-motivated with exceptional customer relationship skills and well-developed communication skills. You will have a strong understanding of customers business and processes along with business development experience with demonstrated growth results. A high level of intuitiveness, drive and determination to achieve goals and set targets for exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a key driver in the selection for this position.
Mechanical trade qualification or mechanical aptitude is essential for this role along with experience with underground Mining. Together with a clear and demonstrable history of high achievement within a Customer support in an Account Management environment. You must have the confidence to work underground and have the capacity to travel up to 40% regionally.
Parts and Service experience would be favourable. A background specific to Sandvik equipment would be a distinct advantage or product knowledge, with Surface or underground experience. Must have a current drivers licence.
You must have the right to live and work in these locations to apply for this job and a federal police check is require if successful.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 13% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Talent Acquisition Specialist -WA
Paul Monaldi - 0473 218 033
Deadline: Apr 16