Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking an
Location: Greater Sudbury, ON
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for the promotion, sales and support of Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions (SMR) product line offered to obtain maximum revenue, profitability and market share in an assigned territory. A key aspect of the responsibility is building long-term customer relationships through a detailed understanding of the customer’s business.
Are you driven with a passion for sales? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Develop sales opportunities for Sandvik Mining product lines within the defined territory and/or assigned customer accounts.
- Assess customers’ total potential with SMR products. Perform opportunity analysis by customer and site.
- Act as key contact for account and liaise with appropriate personnel to communicate
- Provide input to product factories to address product offering.
- Develop a sales and service plan for designated territory/assigned customers.
- May be enlisted to participate in a larger account / sales team.
- Maintain accurate customer records as prescribed by the Company.
- Assist as required in any physical inventory counts (especially any consignment stocks).
What you will bring along
- Degree (or two-year college diploma) in Business or Marketing, or Technical Diploma within Engineering or equivalent demonstrated technical knowledge/expertise.
- Two (2) to five (5) years in sales and account management, industry relevant experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in both French and English considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team.
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to develop knowledge of customer business processes and dealer management support services.
- Excellent customer relations and active listening skills.
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conceptualize customer application processes in order to advise on equipment needs.
- Computer Literacy using computerized inventory and sales systems.
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Valid Passport is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
- Company supplied vehicle.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website:
How to Apply
All qualified persons are encouraged to apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Account Manager position, requisition #R0049578; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace, and we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking groups including women, racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations or gender identities/expressions.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs; therefore, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage during the recruitment process. Please contact commonHR.email@example.com for more information.
Deadline: Jun 29