Business Support Specialist - Dallas, TX Area
Sandvik Coromant is looking for a Business Support Specialist, Dallas, TX
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year-old global industrial group Sandvik. New opportunity awaits, as we enter the future of manufacturing. And we want you to be part of our journey!
About the role: We are looking for someone with administrative tasks to support the sales force gaining and keeping customers. Acts as a liaison between the Front-Line Sales and Customer Service, and between the Front-Line Sales and the local distributors.
Customer Service Activities:
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information required by the customer.
- Proceeding and following up on critical orders, managing repeating orders (SRFQ), checking stocks, quality complaints, expedite and escalate requests.
- Researches and resolves pricing issues for distributors and/or customers.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Manage commercial inquiries from Smart Touch accounts remotely by serving as a day-to-day contact, gaining market share, up/cross selling
- Work with Marketing and Channels to compile a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guidance to the sales department.
- Work is performed in an office environment and requires the use of office equipment, including but not limited to telephone, FAX, calculator, copier, and computer.
- Some travel may be required.
- Associates degree or equivalent business experience.
- SAP, CRM Dynamics 365, Power BI, database experience.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good general management skills including planning, organizing, controlling, innovating, analysis, and attention to detail.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply for the Business Support Specialist, Dallas, TX position Job #R0049096. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sandvik Coromant is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set