Technical Product & Services implementation
Fulfills total delivery of technical solution and sales support to end-customers and distributors, in close cooperation with Account Managers to grow share of wallet at maintain, strengthen and develop customers.
Coordinates and organizes interaction between technical and commercial departments of the company, as well as relevant distributor services for projects in the Sales department/Cluster entrusted. Prepares integrated solutions for customers.
Engaged by Account Managers to visits to current and potential accounts.
Support Account Manager in new product and service introduction to customers.
Recommends products and services that fit well with clients’ business needs during solution offer with Account Managers.
Responds to more complex technical questions regarding the organization’s products, systems or services.
Develops and delivers training to educate internal employees and external partners and customers on the features of their purchase.
Troubleshoots, investigates, and resolves technical problems that arise during or after implementation.
Develops test applications used for testing modules, including customer-specific components.
Support in Business Development
Develops business plans in conjunction with Account Managers as appropriate, to ensure market share increases/key product focuses within the sales department are achieved in line with financial targets and KPI’s.
Ensures proactive customer need analysis to be presented to Account Manager.
- Broad technical knowledge in Metal cutting tools.
- Structured, business orientated approach to support a diverse and geographically spread team with technical competence.
- Ability to manage customer requests and business issues effectively within a complex and global matrix organization, capable of leveraging functional resources working in a matrix organization
- Ability to listen to customers and sales project teams to understand underlying needs and ensure suitable technical solutions are delivered to secure profitable business for Sandvik Coromant.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge of relevant software programs, e.g. CAD/CAM
- Knowledge in the field of digital technologies in metalworking (industry 4.0), LEAN processes and advanced metal cutting machining methods.
- Experience of project work and project management (engineering and productivity increasing)
- Ability to apply digital tools of Office 365 in daily work with internal and external stakeholders (ex., Teams and etc.).
- Strong execution capabilities for technical deployment of products and ensuring that the work is considered to be ‘closed’ in order that a commercial deal can be closed by the Account Manager.
- Able to create synergy, collaborate and gain commitment to execute action plan.
- Be structured and well organized including time management skills.
- Strong execution capabilities
- Being a good communicator and skilled at making technical presentations in front of a targeted group.
1 Solid and proven technical experience with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
2 Proven track record in delivering good business results.
3 Solid knowledge of commercial and technical terms and conditions with industrial customers.
4 Relevant experience from CAD/CAM.
5 Relevant application knowledge
6 Project management knowledge and experience is an advantage
7 Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships is an advantage.
8 People management experience is an advantage
Deadline: Dec 30