Parts and Services Sales Representative
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Parts and Services Sales Representative
Location: Saskatoon, SK
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
The Sales Professional is responsible for promoting and selling the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets.
Are you driven with a passion for sales? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Manage sales of products and services to small and medium sized customers within an assigned geographical territory.
- Retain and grow business with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
- Proactively understand customer needs and match them with our product offering to maximize customer value and sales profit.
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization.
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to more complex customer enquiries.
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management by using the applicable systems.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- Technical Degree (or two-year College Diploma)
- 4 or more years of technical knowledge in heavy equipment/mining industry, sales experience is preferable.
- Previous knowledge or experience with Sandvik products would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical/data analysis skills
- Computer literacy
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software experience would be an asset
- Strong customer service focus
- Proactive with demonstrated initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required
- Local and domestic travel up to 50%
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
All qualified persons are encouraged to apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Parts and Services Sales Representative, requisition #R0047878; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations or gender identities/expressions.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in keeping with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act; therefore, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage during the recruitment process. Please contact commonHR.email@example.com for more information.
Deadline: Dec 19