- Provides technical training to the service network on proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting practices.
- Provides technical support to end users, operators, and service personnel in cases of complex technical issues.
- Provides relevant feedback to factories to enable improvements to the equipment or its operation.
- Provides assistance in compiling accurate data to process warranty claims and engineering machine improvements.
- Reviews spare parts recommendations and develops accuracy of Machine Life Operating Costs (MLOC).
- Investigates warranty claims proactively and reactively to enhance customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the respective factories.
- Assists factories with field-testing and trials of new products and updated components to ensure proper and safe operation.
- Performs equipment demonstrations in a safe manner. Assists in the training of distributors.
- Provide on-site technical assistance to resolve issues.
- Assists customers with parts interpretations and recommended stock holdings.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand.
Safety and Environment
• Complies with SRP safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements.
• Identifies and reports any unsafe work habits.
• Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Sandvik’s products. Personal Leadership
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
• Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
• Proactively ensures community involvement within the area of responsibility
Education and Experience
• Two year Technical Degree in a mechanical discipline
• 7 years Technical experience
• Training in key aspects of technical trades Competencies Required
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to train and transfer knowledge to others
• Flexible, self motivated and drive to achieve customer satisfaction goals and targets
• Strong investigation and diagnostic skills
• Computer literacy
• Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
• Knowledge of customer’s industry
• Superior customer relations and active listening skills Special Requirements
• The role may require working underground
• Ability to travel is essential
• Foreign language (Spanish / French) an asset
Deadline: Not set