Service Contracts Specialist
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Service Contracts Specialist – WA
Our Lifecycle Support Services team are located throughout our offices around Australia. We enjoy a hybrid working arrangement between our Sandvik and home offices, with some travel to customer sites a key value driver. Our team culture is focused on Fair Play and Innovation in a global organisation that truly invests in our professional development and career progression.
As a Service Contracts Specialist, no two days are the same. You will play a key role in representing Sandvik management, as you will be responsible for the effective execution of parts and service contracts within the WA region. You will engage with Customers at corporate locations in Perth and site-based Sandvik and Customer service personnel on site or remotely to ensure adherence to relevant contract terms and conditions, agreed deliverables and key performance indicators, whilst delivering Customer value and reporting on compliance.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options and these will be considered upon application.
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Areas of responsibility
- Work directly with customer stakeholders to manage the commercial aspect of service contracts
- Support the provision of collaborative cross-functional Service Contracts stakeholder engagement
- Engage Customer and internal stakeholders to deliver on the agreed contract scope and daily operational requirements
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly meetings with clients and ensure meeting tasks are actioned
- Support administration team with monthly contract invoicing by ensuring contract milestones are being met
- Participate in and drive change management requirements to ensure systems and processes are effective and efficient
- Support site-based personnel with issues and enquiries
With relevant experience at a supervisory or above level within the mining industry, you have direct mine site working experience. You are committed to your own professional development whilst embracing a knowledge-sharing culture, and collaborate very well with others. You manage priorities to ensure your own and the broader team’s objectives are achieved within set timeframes.
- Technical trade or project management qualification
- Exposure to mobile plant asset management
- Demonstrated understanding of:
- Inventory planning practices
- Planning and scheduling maintenance practices for mobile mining equipment
- Demonstrated expertise in negotiating with clients, with a strong focus on fact-based decision making
- Contract management experience including operational risk identification and rectification
- Budget adherence and reporting knowledge and experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer systems literacy
- Intermediate O365 skills (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Word)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Availability to travel to Customer and Sandvik sites as required
- direct mobile maintenance experience highly regarded
- Intermediate data analysis and reporting skills
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Here are some of the reasons you should work for Sandvik!
- We have a huge focus on Safety, Health and Wellbeing. We have an annual wellbeing survey which determines the Top 3 health and wellbeing focuses for the year.
- We have a beautiful new workshop located in Kenwick located right next to our new state of the art warehouse
- Our team is very supportive, and we have an exceptional onboarding and training process.
- We have a Social Club with many opportunities to mingle with colleagues outside of work.
- We have a diverse workforce which makes for a great place to work.
- Flexible working arrangements including the option to work from home
- We have an Employee Benefits Program which includes salary sacrifice options, and many other perks such as length of Service Recognition program and a company funded paid parental leave.
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
+61 438 641 791
Deadline: Oct 11