Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for ensuring targets and objectives are clearly defined and set for Account Managers & Application Specialists
- Responsible for business and individuals’ performance management (including corrective action where needed) to achieve agreed local business plan targets and objectives
- Accountable for continuous follow up of ROI for respective sales team time invested by ensuring appropriate customer development strategy is applied and appropriate individual customer plan is developed and executed, that time spent is recorded and opportunities are identified, prioritized and closed in a timely manner.
- Drives and executes local business plan to ensure delivery according to financial target and objectives
- Ensures CRM data quality is accurate, takes corrective actions as required.
- Works proactively cross function ensuring efficient utilization and prioritization of resources securing profitable business for Sandvik Coromant.
- Effectively and constantly analyze through business intelligence data, development of the business within the assigned area and detect future trends to drive business development.
- Liaises and supports Cluster Manager in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets for business control reporting.
- Sales Region : CHO
- Develops Customer Value Plans in conjunction with Account Managers to secure market share is maintained or increased within identified customers in line with the Account Development Strategy
- Supports Account Managers through ‘Selling Higher’ at selected customers in line with business plans to further strengthen customer relationships.
Team Development and People Management
- Utilizes Power BI and Dynamics as data sources for coaching and development of Account Managers
- Trains and continuously supports sales personnel in effective use of Sales Tools such as Office 365, Dynamics, etc.
- Ensures that any newly hired employees are properly on-boarded, trained, motivated and rewarded.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and development plan according to the company process completing necessary steps by the deadlines specified.
- Provides talent development and succession planning through coaching.
- Drive and apply Sandvik Core Values and Code of Conduct in all business and personal dealings, drive team to adopt and apply the Safety-first culture.
Competencies are a group of behaviors that encompass knowledge, skills, abilities and personal characteristics that, together, drive performance.
- Lead and develop business and people in line with Sandvik Leadership Model and Sandvik Core Values
- Structured, business orientated approach to manage a diverse and geographically spread team
- Capability in Performance Management and Accountability
- Proven ability to manage accounts and relationships to help grow the business
- Strong and clear communicator that ensures business results are met in line with targets
- Ability to develop Talent
- Change leadership and look-forward attitude
- Coaching Skills
- Resource optimization
- Capable of leveraging functional resources working in a matrix organization
- Strong execution capabilities, solid ability to get results through others
- Skilled at making presentations in front of a targeted group
- Understanding of Finance and Marketing
- Profitable growth principles knowledge to drive profit-targeted solutions
- Knowledge of LEAN process
- Experience of project work and project management
- Knowledge in the effective use of Sandvik Coromant Sales Tools, including, but not limited, to Productivity Improvement Programs (PIP), Value Selling, and Productivity Analyzer (PA), Dynamics (CRM System)
- Ability to apply digital tools of Office 365 in daily work with internal and external stakeholders (ex., Teams and etc.) to strengthen performance, follow-up and ensure structured approach in attaining business goals.
- Be structured and well-organized including time management skills
- English knowledge (written and oral).
- Five to Ten years’ experience in sales and marketing management with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results and data driven decision process.
- Proven track record in outperforming market conditions.
- Successful experience from negotiations of commercial terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Relevant experience from Account Management or Sales Management.
- Relevant application knowledge.
- Project management knowledge and experience is a must.
- Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships.
- People management experience is an advantage.
- Understanding and utilization of Sandvik Coromant Business Tools and Concepts such as Dynamics, PIP/LEAN, PA, CVF, Manufacturing Economics, Selling Higher and etc.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or economics or a related field
- Employee must possess a current driver’s license valid for his/her state of primary residence.
Deadline: Aug 30