Field Service Supervisor
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Brier Hill, PA is looking for a
Field Service Supervisor
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, services, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
The Field Service Supervisor is responsible for planning, resourcing, and management of identified services across an area of responsibility. Special emphasis should be placed on the competence and availability of resources.
- Manages and develops the people, service offerings and capabilities consistent with identified customer needs and product technologies.
- Manages resources to meet utilization targets and capacity requirements.
- Participates as an active member in specific ad hoc account teams.
- Develops and enhances the overall relationship with customers that lead to constructive and profitable business partnerships.
- Collaborates with contracts team to satisfy resourcing requirements.
- Provides input into strategic plans for the continued expansion of services and capabilities within the area of responsibility.
- Investigates competitor activities and conducts relevant market research that enables market competitiveness.
- Works closely with Business Line Managers to plan and provide training for new products.
We are looking for a self-directed individual, with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Technical degree in related discipline along with 10 years of relevant industry experience. Competencies should include strong customer service focus along with a high level of responsiveness. Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to achieve positive results.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers for the Field Service Supervisor position, Job Req. # R0044397.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set