Field Service Technician
- Repair and replaces parts, following instructions and technical equipment manuals.
- Interpret basic mechanical designs and maintenance manuals, assembling and dismantling to make necessary alignments and adjustments.
- Perform maintenance tasks independently and verify task results and tracks operating equipment to detect possible problems.
- Report and document executed work according to relevant procedures and work instructions.
- Basic customer communication – can explain basic operating procedures and refer to responsible/relevant person.
- Give feedback to line manager/team leader with regards to equipment maintenance and service challenges.
- Limited guidance to level 1/trainees.
- Ensure that all work procedures (utilizing the tools provided), are carried out according to safety standards.
- Prepare and execute all activities in line with SHEQ rules, regulations, procedures, instructions, guidelines, and promote awareness, including addressing anomalies to others.
Deadline: Dec 30