Distributor Manager within East Europe and CISregion
Sandvik Mobile Crushers & Screens is looking for a Distributor Manager within Distributor Region APAC
Sandvik is a high-tech, global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We have world - leading positions in selected areas - tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. The Group has about 37,000 employees and representation in approximately 160 countries,
Your mission – To development and growth the Sandvik Mobiles Crushers & Screens distributor-based sales of our Equipment and Aftermarket business within APAC region.
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. While discussing the best solution for you today, we are already thinking ahead to the best solution for you tomorrow.
In line with the wider BU Mobiles Crushers & Screens strategy the successful You will plan and implement strategies to drive sales and profitability in Your assigned sales region. You will develop the current distributor accounts towards supporting our strategic direction, and you will spend a considerable amount of efforts to assign and onboard new distributor partners within the region.
You will be able to collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management, and You will demonstrate great ability to turn strategic planning into tactical action plans to move the business forward.
You will also be a leader who embodies the Sandvik values, communicates clearly with passion and pride and you will supports and actively builds the #proudtobemobiles culture. Avoiding a silo mentality you will work across boundaries to enable agility, synergies and efficiencies at all times.
As Distributor Manager, you will report to the Territory Manager EMEA APAC. Travelling is a natural and core part of your job. Your location is of secondary importance compared to the skillset you possess.
- Develop and best Capitalize on existing network of distribution in EMEA APAC region – EQ & AFM
- Aggressively develop the network of new distributors in whitespot or markets with low performing distributors
- To anticipate and understand business partners/ dealers needs and match them with our product offering to maximize customer value and sales profit
- Driving sales and profitability according to set KPIs (Sales Dev, S&M Targets, AM growth, NPC)
- Creating & implementing regional business strategies Active Distributor Management & Price Management
- To collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management by using the applicable CRM systems.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met, through our business partners/ dealers
- Involve relevant stakeholder to drive Sales pipeline Management
- Gatekeeper to coordinate communication, technical support, Warranty etc with BU stakeholders
- Prime source to understand competitive landscape
- Continuous business administration into system: BAP, Schedule 7, Sales Pipeline, Demand plan etc
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role of account and/or distributor management, with a genuine understanding of the business
- A successful track record from a distributor management position, i.e. Extensive experience of selling through distributor (vs direct sales)
- Extensive experience of international sale, preferably within mining and construction industry
- Proven track record of creating Sales results from business strategies
- Well developed knowledge and network of key partners in the industry of crushing and ground moving (to be use in new distributor development)
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management and strategic account management
- Ability to build and develop sales within a business environment
- Basic level of Technical & Product knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to have a strong ownership & impact of you Distributor region and its sales performance.
- Access to a global Learning & Development Network
Job location: Global Flexible
Where others see many, we see you – personally. We recognize and value your passion and personality. With your excellent communication and change management skills; you will be able to bring our services to the next level! How to apply? Interested by this challenge? Please apply directly via sandvikcareers.com using code R0043545 or for further information regarding the recruitment process contact HR Department at HRServicesUK@sandvik.com
Closing date 4th July 2022
Deadline: Jul 4