Key Account Manager
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for a
Key Account Manager
You are a customer focused leader, with the technical insight to perceive what your customer needs. You instinctively work cross functionally to drive both action and results and are a confident and enthusiastic leader. You’re a team player, who lives and promotes a culture of continuous improvement, innovative solutions, safety, and you thrive under pressure. Come explore a great opportunity as a Key Account Manager within Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology – USA Sales Area!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
Location – Elko, NV
Key Performance Areas
As a Key Account Manager your focus will be to:
- Achieve sustainable profitable growth of a Key Customer Account(s) of Sandvik by driving the value selling team effort.
- Be the expert on the customer, knowing customer needs and consider all Sandvik's product and service offerings.
- Know Sandvik's position with the customer, identify opportunities - and set a winning strategy and action plan for the account team to implement.
- Proactively offer valuable solutions that contribute to the customer’s success, becoming a go-to-partner that is preferred over the competition.
- Be the ambassador of Sandvik, assuring quality communication.
- Lead the management and building of customer relationships, involve the internal Sandvik network.
- Build sustainable and profitable customer account business growth
- Create and implement a yearly Account Business Plan (ABP)
- Understand the customer and its needs; include the dynamics and processes, the value chain and business drivers
- Manage sales opportunities - from scoping to negotiated agreement
- Lead account team
- Manage relationships, and communication
- Maintain profitability of account, and manage contracts
- Gather customer intelligence, e.g., fleet analysis by mine site; and input to Business Line Managers to address product offering
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Advanced account management, business acumen, and diplomacy
- Proficient business development with entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced accountability, networking, and relationship management
- Managing in matrix environment
- Team management in matrix environment
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management
- Project management
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Ability to learn technical details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient selling creativity
- Sales proposals and presentation
- Value-based selling
- Sales closing and agreements
- Sandvik business understanding
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering, or combination of education and experience
- Business development and industrial sales experience with demonstrated growth results
- Experiences relevant to the Responsibilities and Competencies of this Key Account Manager position
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Key Account Manager position, Job Req. ID# R0043388.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set