Contract and Inventory Specialist
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Contract and Inventory Specialist
Location: Greater Sudbury, ON or Mississauga, ON
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for a Contract and Inventory Specialist. The Contract and Inventory Specialist is responsible for the preparation, execution and management of customer contracts, rock tools sales and service contracts. This role is the starting point to an exciting career in the mining industry and has opportunity for the successful candidate to develop into a sales position or other leadership roles!
Are you experienced with inventory and/or project management? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Prepare contracts and additional agreements in accordance with Sandvik standards.
- Develop, improve and offer standard approved contract\agreement options.
- Support sales and service team in the negotiation of contracts.
- Manage contracts via tracking of tools and service costs by using resources provided while providing insights and support to Regional Sales Manager.
- Monitor contract performance with internal stakeholders while ensuring that Sandvik KPIs and deliverables are being met.
- Maintain controls over various types of inventory such as WIP, consignment and local stock.
- Manage physical inventory counts and reconcile results with inventory records.
- Conduct analysis of inventory levels and coordinate with production and sales requirements.
- Review forecast and consumption data to ensure their alignment.
- Lead inventory reconciliation process at all stocking locations to ensure inventory integrity.
- Assist in the development of systems and procedures required to have optimal inventory levels and corresponding KPIs.
- Prepare any additional reports that are required under specific contracts.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience with inventory management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Project leadership
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy with relevant software (ex: Microsoft Programming)
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
All qualified persons are encouraged to apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Contract and Inventory Specialist, requisition #R0043105; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations or gender identities/expressions.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in keeping with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act; therefore, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage during the recruitment process. Please contact commonHR.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Deadline: Jul 18