Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions
Service Technician – based in Peppertree, Marulan
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Sandvik is seeking applications for a motivated Crushing and Screening Fitter for our team in Peppertree.This role is responsible for ensuring efficient maintenance and repair of our clients Sandvik equipment both on site and in their workshop The role will work on a 5/2 roster Mon – Fri 60 hours per week, overtime as required.
- Australian recognized Mechanical Trade Certification is required
- Experience maintaining crushers and screens is looked upon favorably, but not essential
- Be a team player
- Strong and proven safety culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service focus and motivation and determination to achieve targets and goals
- Proactive, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, reference checks, police checks and regular onsite drug & alcohol testing
What we offer
- Favorable Superannuation contribution above statutory requirement.
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
- Accommodation for those living outside the Goulburn area
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
0448 044 698
Deadline: May 23