SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
Key Performance Areas
The Application Specialist will work as a technical expert to support sales team in total solution offer to customers and fulfils technical solution delivery that meet customers’ needs.
- Fulfils total delivery of technical support and sales support to end-customers and distributors.
- Supports Account Managers, either on site or remotely to maintain, strengthen and develop customers.
- Recommends products and services that fit well with customers’ business needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that Sandvik Coromant products are correctly implemented and deployed.
- Supports Account Managers in technical presentations and customer interactions, whether analogue or digital.
- Develops and delivers training to educate internal employees and external partners and customers.
- Troubleshoots, investigates, and resolves technical problems that arise during or after implementation.
- Develops test applications used for testing modules, including customer-specific components.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in mechanical / manufacturing engineering or a related field
- Broad technical knowledge in metal cutting tools.
- Structured, business-oriented approach to support a diverse and geographically spread team with technical competence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software programs e.g., CAD/CAM.
- Knowledge in field of digital technologies in metalworking.
- Good communicator and skilled at making technical presentations in front of a targeted group.
- High skills in communicating in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Project management knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Possess valid driving license and own transport
- Fluent in Thai language.
- Candidate must have the legal right to live and work in Thailand.
Work location: To be based in Rayong area.
Job Reference No: R0039655
Int Ref: JT
"Applicants will be matched against above key performance criteria and profile requirements.
Please only apply if you meet this criterion".
Deadline: May 30