Parts, Sales, and Service Representative
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Smyrna GA is looking for a
Parts, Sales, and Service Representative
Are you a driven self-starter with a continuous desire to learn and grow? You know the ins and outs of underground/surface mining and you know your market. Have both a Sales oriented focus with the technical insight and the ability to perceive what your customer needs are, you are a confident and hard-working salesperson, and take a consultative approach to develop and implement customer solutions. A standout colleague who promotes safety, and excel under pressure. Come explore the great PSSR opportunity with Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
As the PSSR, you will represent the product line throughout the eastern United States, through running and supporting all dealer business and customers in regard to after-market sales and service, and exploring new business opportunities. This role is product support focused and concentrates on providing mentorship and advice on the implementation of support strategies for the product range to our direct businesses and end customers in the Sales Area, to help ensure the growth of our after-market business.
Areas of responsibility:
- Identifies aftermarket issues and opportunities and acts as liaison with customer through to completion
- Develop sales opportunities for all aftermarket products for all Sandvik product lines
- Performs gap analysis on existing fleet to identify sales opportunities
- Responsible for achievement of agreed targets
- Provide support and assistant following up with back ordered parts to ensure customer happiness
- Assist dealers and customers with parts stocking analysis
- Liaises between customer and Sandvik on aftermarket issues
- Predictive parts forecasting through analyzing customer maintenance strategy and planning to ensure parts availability meets customer demand and expectation
The Parts, Sales, and Service Representative will be encouraged to be in the field visiting businesses up to 70% of the time.
Flexible and self-motivated with outstanding customer relationship skills and well-developed interpersonal skills. The candidate will have a strong understanding of customers business and processes along with business development experience with demonstrated growth results. A high degree of intuitiveness, drive and determination to achieve goals and set targets for outstanding levels of customer satisfaction is a key driver in the selection for this position. You possess a minimum of an Associate's Degree (or two year college diploma) in engineering, technical or business field or equivalent experience, along with 5 years’ industry related experience. Familiarity with surface mining equipment is helpful.
This role should also possess:
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of CRM Salesforce applications
- A high level of digital literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams
- Ability to assess and handle business risk and profitability
- A wide network of contacts within the industry
Sandvik is proud to offer an excellent catalog of benefits and employee perks such as:
- Benefits eligibility that begin 30 days after start date!
- Health care eligibility that includes, medical, dental, vision, prescription and telemedicine
- Paid vacation with up to 40 hours available to roll over in to the next year
- Life and AD&D insurance
- A very strong 401(k) plan. Sandvik chips in 5% annual salary to the Retirement Savings plan. We also match 50% of the first 6%.
- Tuition reimbursement!
Sandvik provides opportunities for competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement. We believe diversity is meaningful for success and growth. We innovate and provide innovative solutions and products for our customers across Sandvik.
How to Apply
For consideration, please apply https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the Parts, Sales, and Services Representative position, Job Req. ID# R0038989.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set