Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions (SRP) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, services and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for deliver commercial analysis, reporting and decision-making material for the North American attachment tools division. Ensure adaptation of Sandvik RD3 (attachment telematics) service through direct customer contact and follow up. Supporting commercial organization in analysis, process development and decision-making material to fulfill regional commercial objectives
- Commercial analysis (sales, market share, pricing, customer performance management)
- Digital service implementation (ensure adaptation of Sandvik digital offering by providing implementation support, guidance, analysis and actionable insight to sales organization and customer)
- Develop commercial and product support processes
- Develop templates, tools, analysis and insights to improve efficiency and performance of commercial and technical deliverables
- 1-5 years’ experience from business analysis or similar.
- Experience from the industrial goods sector, mining and construction industry is an advantage
- Proven track record of establishing sustainable processes and improvements
- Relevant Bachelors or master’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business
- Highly analytical and structured
- Strong IT proficiency; advanced MS Office user, ERP (also developing processes linked to ERP), BI (e.g. Power BI, Qlikview)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and high integrity. Able to efficiently cooperate and achieve results across all levels of organization with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work operationally as well as tactically
- Self starter who is able to independently drive improvements
- Eagerness to learn and develop analytically, commercially and technically and excited about the prospects of building something new as being part of change/growth journey
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Deadline: Not set