Customer Service Support Representative
- To support all tasks and activities from delivery to tax invoice, following with service mindset to fulfil customers’ needs pertaining to delivery as follows:
- Handle customs clearance related matter and documentation at destination.
- Liaise with courier on shipment related issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints.
- Work closely with distribution centre, sales support centre and value centre to resolve any delivery related issues.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting/relevant areas.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service operations, preferably with Thailand’s customs clearance experience.
- Fluent in English language.
- If have experience in SAP system in issuing tax invoice and stock will be an advantage.
- Can use Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) well.
Deadline: Dec 21