Have you been working as a Machinist and are looking to jump start into Technical Sales? If you are intrigued by this, we want to speak to you! This is the perfect opportunity to put your technical machining and CNC experience to use, while putting an end to the monotonous day to day routine of working in the same environment.
If you are looking for more variety in your day-to-day work and awesome flexibility as well as a new challenge, here is your chance to join a well-established team and company.
Dormer Pramet, is a leading manufacturer of High-Speed Steel, High-speed cobalt steel and high-performance carbide round tools and indexable tooling and part of the world leading Dormer Pramet group. We have an open position for a Territory Manager to support and grow the Dormer Pramet product lines in the NJ, Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware region. This role is a field based & remote (home based office) employment for someone that's looking for a long-term career with advancement opportunities. Company vehicle and related expenses will be covered.
At Dormer Pramet, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business, and our customers, and we are looking forward to meeting you.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, you will be providing sales support to both established channel partners & end user customers in your territory and will be accountable for meeting set objectives as it relates to customer satisfaction, business growth and sales efficiency. You will also:
- Create and maintain strong partnerships with our customers and our channel partners
- Promote new and existing products to sell the complete product line through a target account strategy focused on those end user customers offering the greatest opportunities in line with company product objectives
- Prospect for new end user customers and channel partners that would improve overall market coverage/share and/or penetration of key end user accounts
- Support the testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all Dormer Pramet products
- Ensure the provision of complete documentation in support of test results.
- Possess the ability to deliver our Value Message to customers through a quantifiable documented cost savings procedure.
- Document test tool performance
- Supply solutions that meet or exceed our customer expectations
- Identify and report competitor activities within the market as well as market conditions
- Meet and/or exceed the targets set out in our performance objectives
- Host periodic training and new product meetings with end user customers and channel partner personnel
- Prospect both new and existing customers to identify opportunities for sales growth
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- A strong knowledge of machining, (primarily round and indexable tooling) programming and/or engineering of precision machined components, 8+ years of experience preferred
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills
- Disciplined self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer software
- Strong analytical skills
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.dormerpramet.com/en-us/companysite/Pages/work-with-us.aspx for the Territory Manager position, Job Requisition # R0035463.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set