Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. In 2020, the Sandvik Group had approximately 37,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Sandvik is seeking applications from motivated individuals for a Service Engineer role based in Shah Alam.
The main responsibility will include service, maintain, repair and install equipment for the Sandvik Mining and Construction business. The role is also responsible to develop, maintain and enhance customer relationship and assist salesperson in technical sales visits.
Other duties may include:
- Repair and maintenance work on crushing and screening equipment and associated equipment including mobile plant equipment in both the workshop and field service environment.
- Perform repairs and fault diagnostics on hydraulics, electric and pneumatic systems.
- Perform commissioning of new and repaired equipment.
- Prepare diagnostics report, comprehensive inspection reports and other reporting when required.
- Adhering to all policies & procedures, especially EHS policies
- Mechanical/ Electrical Trade Qualification, Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- Strong proven safety culture
- Strong customer service focus and motivation and determination to achieve targets and goals
- Proactive, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Deadline: 15 December 2021
Deadline: Dec 14