Regional Data Management Specialist
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is looking for a
Regional Data Management Specialist
Location – Flexible in USA (preference Atlanta, GA area)
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions (SRP) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries.
In this role, you be responsible for Maintenance of the quality of data sources as well as securing and overseeing the full spectrum of data relevant to the needs of colleagues to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted work process. This includes both data used for general business analysis as well as digital initiatives. Ensuring maintenance of customers and users in SAM (Sandvik Rock Processing Digital Platform) through maintenance of local support processes and identification of regional support resources in the sales area. Ensure operational efficiency of SAM for end-customers, through correct onboarding of customers and training of local support administration. Ensure operational efficiency in lifecycle contracts by knowing where we have commitments, that we have delivered and that our customers are satisfied.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for data maintenance in the Sales Area by cooperating with the data producers to capture data correctly and utilize addressed systems for the purpose
- Monitor the data quality reports and metrics, and report deviations to data producers for mitigation
- Educate data users in systems and established procedures
- Utilize the reporting and analysis structure to become the go-to person for data related question and support
- Test of systems and data (from a business perspective) during IT System development and acquisition
- Reporting systematic defects to the Data Manager and escalate any violation of standards when discovered
- Following data security, retention, privacy policies etc.
SAM (Sandvik Rock Processing Digital Platform) Administration
- Regional anchor points and responsible for ensuring system and admin processes in SAM are supported in the sales area (Supported by maintenance manager - DDC)
- Responsible supporting contact points are established and maintained for SAM support (Spider in the web)
- SAM Customer onboarding
- Local counter admin onboarding (if needed)
- Digital Contract management
- Monitor that contracts and agreements are signed when connecting equipment
- Local contracts in local language implementation (based on global templates)
- Service Contract management
- Monitor and quality assure service agreement responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting in booking of services in Aurora EQ
- Drive use of digital global service procedures and tools
- Collect and provide feedback on digital service operational needs
- Responsible for Sales force handover quality between Sales and Service
Local System super use
- Sales Force
Education / Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
2 – 6 years’ experience in Data Management
- Data collection and filtering
- Office 360 knowledge
- Process thinking
- Analytical with the capability to integrate information and propose solutions.
- Structured cross-functional team player with planning ability.
- Multi-tasking ability
- Basic financial understanding
- Verbal and written communication skills, in English and Spanish
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Regional Data Management Specialist position Req. ID # R0034919
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set