Tube Division in Shanghai is seeking for a
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of highly refined products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. Excellence is based on an integrated production platform as well as industry-leading metallurgy and R&D operations. Sales in 2020 were just over SEK 13.6 billion and the number of employees was approximately 5,000.
The position would directly report to Distribution Sales and Marketing Manager, below please refer to the job description:
Promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets
Key performance area:
- Follow the segment sales strategy, and making action plan to achieve the annual sales target;
- Deliver Sandvik message to the market, co-work with other department.
- Sales and marketing intelligence to work with local distribution net, KA customer management.
- Continue to establish the relationship with designing customers, tracking local project customers
- Be smart to seek for the new applications within the chemical, fine-chemical, refinery, hydrogen, high pressure industry, etc.
- New local distributors development
- Hydraulic and instrument tubing sales, among stainless and special alloy product in China.
- Coordinate with PU around the worldwide
- University degree or above, major in material science or engineering is preferred.
- At least 4-5 years’ work experience in B2B industry. Experience in like chemical, refinery project, or others Tube applications area is a plus.
- Good skills and knowledge of both direct sales and indirect sales as well as market insight in specific application areas.
- Good knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Team player with good communication skills, can cooperate well with all functions.
- Good ability to effectively present information to customers, their top management, public groups, and Sandvik management in native language and English.
- Self-motived and proactive, able to work well under pressure and challenges.
- Smart with business acumen and learning skills, able to navigate the internet to conduct market research for potential customers.
- Availability of frequently travel.
As a person you are self-motivated and one with lot of initiative, courage and integrity and a business minded, result oriented attitude. You also have strong communication skills and can work in an English environment.
- Travel frequency: >50%
Deadline: Not set