Technical Sales Engineer_HT
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of highly refined products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. Excellence is based on an integrated production platform as well as industry-leading metallurgy and R&D operations. Sales in 2020 were just over SEK 13.6 billion and the number of employees was approximately 5,000.
The position would directly report to Kay Account Manager-High Temperature, below please refer to the job description:
Promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets
Key performance area:
- Manage sales of the Tube products and services to small and medium sized customers within an assigned geographical territory.
- Retain and grow business with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
- To anticipate and understand customer needs and match them with our product offering to maximize customer value and sales profit.
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to more complex customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- To collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management by using the applicable systems.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met
- University degree or above, major in material science or engineering.
- At least 3 years direct sales experience in B2B industry.
- Working experience in Tube applications areas- petrochemical or boiler -is a plus.
- Good skills and knowledge of project sales and market insight in specific application areas.
- Good knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Team player with good communication skills, can cooperate well with all functions..
- Good ability to effectively present information to customers, their top management, public groups, and Sandvik management in native language and English.
- Self-motived and proactive, able to work well under pressure and challenges.
- Smart with business acumen and learning skills, able to navigate the internet in order to conduct market research for potential customers.
- Availability of frequently trave..;
As a person you are self-motivated and one with lot of initiative, courage and integrity and a business minded, result oriented attitude. You also have strong communication skills and can work in an English environment.
- Travel frequency : >50%
Deadline: Not set