Sales Support Manager
Sales Support Manager – Katowice, Poland
Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how for the metalworking industry. We believe that engineering is the lifeblood of society - developing, changing, molding and evolving our everyday lives. New opportunity awaits as we enter the future of manufacturing. And we want you to join us!
We are now looking for a curious, confident and business-oriented Sales Support Manager for Katowice, Poland location – someone who wants to ensure successful delivery of our world class premium Customer Experience, focusing on services for today, with the needs of tomorrow in mind. Are you that someone?
Key performance areas
As Sales Support Manager, you are a member of the Sandvik Coromant Global Sales Operations team with accountability for the strategic direction of the global sales organization, establishing and reaching the objectives of the sales operations function.
You will be responsible to drive and manage the Sales Support Center organization securing that all functions and operations are running as efficiently and effectively as possible, to meet organizational and operational targets in alignment with Sandvik Coromant strategy, and Sandvik Operations way of working, fulfilling customer satisfaction and Service Level agreements, to ensure premium Customer Experience both internally and externally. As a leader, you will also build and inspire an environment of continuous improvement, making best use of resources, technology and opportunities available anchored from global processes and systems.
Other important responsibilities
- Responsible for the Sales Support Center direction and strategy in relation to the served markets, to ensure high quality service in fulfilling all responsibilities and tasks in the most efficient and effective way.
- Manage and co-ordinate the whole Sales Support Center organization driving 1st line and 2nd lines operations, processes and way of working, and harmonizing the interactions and the scopes of both to pursue the most efficient and effective way of working focusing on increased automation, increased customer satisfaction and improved operating efficiency
- Align 1st line and 2nd line responsibilities, processes and way of working with Global Processes, Global functions, Value Centers' responsibilities and relevant Sales Area Managers and Cluster Managers' expectations and needs to meet organizational and operational targets, to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the provided services and support, and to realize and maximize global and regional synergies
You are also a valued member of the Sales Operations Management team, and you report to the Head of Sales Operations. The location for this position is at our office in Katowice, Poland and some global travel is an essential part of your job.
Your background and profile
- Have a strong experience in designing, building and running Customer Operations or Customer Care global or regional centers / hub
- Have a strong understanding of Commercial or Business Operations management
- Have a proven international exposure experience or aptitude
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong working relationships with internal and external staff
- Have a strong track record in continuous improvement and adapting to changes
- As we act in a global context, you must be fluent in English, while skills in Polish or any other languages spoken within the Poland market are beneficial.
Your personality inspires us! With strong integrity and a great ability to lead others, you are both capable and genuinely interested in managing and motivating teams and individuals in a virtual, cross-functional and global organization. You easily create an open and trusting environment, where commitment, collaboration and results are key drivers. Being a natural communicator with sincere customer focus, you interact successfully with all our stakeholders, and you embrace any opportunity to represent our business and shape a profitable marketing position. On top of this, you bring a structured and holistic approach as you work to execute strategies and meet our objectives.
At Sandvik Coromant, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers, and we are looking forward to meeting you.
Send your application no later than Friday, October 22, 2021. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ : Job ID: R0033077.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Alessandro Carnevali, Recruiting Manager, +39 338 7861871
Lena Williams, HR Business Partner, +1 (847) 340-6235
We have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to use, and we respectfully decline any further contact with marketing or recruitment agencies.
Sandvik Coromant is a part of global industrial engineering group Sandvik and is at the forefront of developing manufacturing tools and machining solutions, with knowledge that drives the industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and in the next industrial era. Collaborations with educational institutions, extensive investment in research and development and strong partnerships with customers support the development of advanced machining technologies and systems that will change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3100 patents worldwide, employs over 8,000 staff, and is represented in 130 countries.
Deadline: Oct 22