Business Development Representative
North America Business Development Representative
Location:Flexible within North America
TDM Systems is the leading provider of Tool Data Management in the machining industry. We are an agile, international, fast-growing organization and part of the Sandvik group of companies. Industry 4.0 and digitization are our central topics and we consider new technologies and trends, including cloud computing. More than 25 years’ experience, in-depth development expertise and proximity to tool manufacturers make TDM Systems unique. TDM Systems has its headquarters in Tübingen, Germany and subsidiary in Chicago (USA) and is now looking for a high-performing Sales Director. This is a unique opportunity to define the vision and execute our strategy to build, shape, and grow our Sales team in North America.
As the North American Business Development Representative for TDM Systems, Inc., you will work with our Sales Team to grow the North American Market. Your role is to maximize the productivity of our Account Executives while working in close collaboration with the entire sales force, as well as performing marketing functions to expand our brand awareness. As the Business Development Representative you will focus on lead generation alongside our Account Executive Team, and develop marketing campaigns for TDM Systems, Inc. This role presents an amazing opportunity for growth in the company and in the Sandvik group.
- Generate & qualify new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Schedule first time demos for Account Management Team
- Acquire & maintain a working knowledge of TDM Systems’ solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects
- Identify the Ideal Customer Profile in close collaboration with Marketing and Sales
- Utilize all available tools to generate inbound and outbound leads
- Manage touch point workflow to optimize the generation of qualified leads
- Be responsible for actively managing a database of thousands of contacts on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for hitting Key Performance Indicators including Conversion and Quota Attainment on a weekly basis.
We are looking for an upbeat, self-motivated, multi-tasking person who takes pride in being detailed oriented, organized, and accurate. High level of sales activity to include cold calling, mass emailing, LinkedIn, with end goal to generate meeting on Account Executive calendar. Your strengths include a high level of time management skills, and the ability to reliably follow through. You have exceptional communication skills applicable across a diverse population of clients. Your positive “get-it-done” attitude will always provide benefit to your growth and your customers.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of ISR experience, preference towards manufacturing and software skills.
- Working knowledge and experience using business software such as: Microsoft Office and Dynamics 365.
- Knowledge of Click Dimension, Zoom Info, Calendly, Sales Navigator is a plus!
At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services, email@example.com
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: Not set