Order and Quotation Entry Associate
New Customer Service SSC Katowice - Order and Quotation Entry Associate
At Sandvik Coromant, our expertise is based on a profound understanding of the realities of doing business in our industry, and with a strong focus on Customer experience and new industry trends, we’re ready for the demands of tomorrow’s manufacturing.
To be prepared for this, and to ensure that our expertise is aligned with our Customer needs, we’re now looking for Order and Quotation Entry Associate, to join newly created Customer Service hub and support our valued Customers across Europe
In this position, your overall mission is to provide excellent order and quotation delivery service to our Customers. You take full ownership of the Customer order entry and monitoring process, quotation preparation, assuring both on time and quality processing in SAP system to meet daily shipping cut off times.
You manage internally provided orders via MS Dynamic Case Management System within the defined SLAs (Service Level Agreement), enhancing our digital environment by efficiently adopting our applications and database and acting as an ambassador for their proper usage.
Your character & skills:
- Understanding of ERP system (none or basic SAP knowledge required – we will train you from basics)
- Understanding of case management system (no system experience required – we will train you in MS Dynamics from basics)
- Disposition in digital applications (Microsoft 365)
- Language requirements: B2 in English and A2/B1 in one of the additional languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German
We place great value on your personal qualities. You are enjoying being part of a fast-paced environment and you are open to learn new things. You are a team player with focus on supporting common goals (quantity and quality). You encourage improvements and deliver results, you bring an inclusive perspective and you’re open minded, exploring different perspectives.
At Sandvik Coromant, we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business, and our customers.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Hiring Location: Katowice, Wrocławska 54 (Modern workspace with easy access from A4, DTS, S86 and S74)
- Possibility to join a newly created organization
- On boarding program including SAP and CRM Dynamics training for beginners
- Attractive salary and benefits package:
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
Deadline: Sep 27